Dr. M. Rajajeyakumar MBBS, MD (JIPMER)Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology, Saveetha Medical College, SIMATS, India
Name, Designation & Positions: Dr. M.Rajajeyakumar
1. Clinical Neurophysiologist
2. Assistant Professor, Physiology
3. Editor and Reviewer of national and international scientific journals.
4. Invited Speaker and chairperson of national and international conferences
5. Organizing and scientific Committee Member, International Conferences
6. Visiting professor- NIT and Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
7. Advisory Council members, Pure Action, Austin, TX 78703, USA.
8. Scientific Referee- Science and Engineering Research
9. Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Awards / Prizes Received:
• Honored and received 10 awards, including national and international level.
• Special Editorial board award from J Psychol Psychothery, child Pscyhology -2016, London, 06-08-10-2016, UK.
• Bharat Vikas Award- Excellence in Yoga, 2017, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
• National Award for Best Assistant professor (Medical Physiology-2017), Madurai, INDIA.
• National award for Excellence in Medical Physiology – Indian Health professional award-2017, Delhi.
• National award for Excellence in Yoga– Indian Health professional award-23-12-2017, Delhi.
• ISORD Young Scientist Award for Excellence in Physiology. Psychology and Yoga, Chennai, 30-12-2017.
• I2OR Awards-2017, Indo-Australia combination award for Bright Educator and researcher-Human (medical)Physiology.
• Biomedical Engineering and Yoga by International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR).
• Venus International Medical Award for 'Outstanding Clinician in Physiology-April 21, 2018, Chennai, India.
Neurophysiology, Cardio-respiratory Physiology, Autonomic function test, Pulmonary function test, HRV, NCS, EMG, VEP, BERA, Medical education and Yoga.