Are you a person who is very curious to know about the advancement techniques in the field of otolaryngology? but not able to travel physically to the conference venue? This is for you!!!
Here’s the great opportunity given to you by Scientex Conferences after its successful league in the past years. “The 2nd International Webinar on Otolaryngology Research and treatment” which is to be conducted in the theme “Exploring the Terrific Blotch to Swapping Your innovation on Otolaryngology”. We would also like to inform you that this year’s webinar will take place during, 23rd-24th May 2024 at GMT+7 (Bangkok time), via zoom platform.
Participants who are not able to travel, can use this advantageous opportunity to participate in the otolaryngology webinar. Paper presentations, Replete talks, Core lectures, Panel discussion, Poster sessions in the topics of otolaryngology, rhinology, audiology, laryngology, ENT implants, ENT instrument study, head & neck surgery, and more. As to appreciate the enthusiastic participation of each participant, E-Certificates are provided. The one-one interactive sessions during the webinar can make you share your thoughts and helps you to connect with numerous ENT specialists.
This otolaryngology webinar is mainly conducted for the purpose of uniting all the professionals all over the world to discuss about all the needs and advancements in the field of otolaryngology and to have more ideas about the upcoming future in this field.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Anatomical and Physiological D...
- ENT Infections and allergies...
- Lung Disease/ Airway Issues...
- New treatment Advances in Otol...
- ENT Instrument study...
- Ear & Nose plastic surgery...
- Endoscopic and laparoscopic EN...
- Craniofacial & Facial surgery...
- Otology and Neurotology...
- Para Thyroid disease /pregnanc...
- Diabetes and Hives Treatment...
- ENT Microsurgery...
- Oral Medicine/ Implant in ENT...
- COVID -19 and ENT...
- Pediatric Otolaryngology ...
- Speech therapy and Pathology...
- ENT Healthcare in Nursing...
- ENT Rehabilitation...
- Anesthesia In ENT Surgery...
- ENT Tumours...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndro...
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux(LPR)...
- Cleft lip and palate...
Who can attend?
- Otolaryngologist, Otorhinolaryngologist and Researches
- Otolaryngology Faculty and Students
- ENT biomaterial product manufacturer
- Doctors and Scientists
- Business Delegates
- Universities, Associations and Societies
- Students and Research scholars
- Professors and Deans
- Medical Industry Experts
- Surgeons and Anaesthesiologist
- General Physician
- Nursing in healthcare
- Healthcare Communities
- Clinicians and Researchers
- Social Employees
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Speech Therapist
OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2023: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: 2nd International Webinar on otolaryngology research and treatment
Theme: Discovering New Scientific Aspects and Novel Technologies in Otorhinolaryngology
Date: May 23-24, 2024
Time Zone: GMT+7
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference .
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided in prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation.
• Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator.
• If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
Why to attend this event?
Otolaryngology 2024 conference provides a complete understanding of scientific strategies in approaching and solving technical glitches to create a better and benefiting otolaryngology health community. In order to encourage engagement and verify the knowledge acquired, Deliberation are provided throughout the live stream of the webinar's clinical case Scheme through Zoom Meeting
The exploration on ENT as a platform for Experimenters, University Deans, Professors of Vibrant Clutter and universities, scholars, delegates, Health experts, and experts from the exploration lab, where knowledge transfer takes place through Keynote benefaction, Oral benefaction (live Interaction Sessions), Workshops, councils and exhibitions.
- The practical management and latest evidence-based clinical data that will highlight the most advanced strategies in detection, prevention and management of common ENT conditions through the most advanced techniques.
- To obtain critical updates on new technology, products and procedures
- Network with professional colleagues from across the country and around the world
- Evaluate a range of otolaryngology-related products for use in your clinical practice
- Expand your otolaryngology knowledge into new specialty areas
- To discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the various solutions in the fields of otolaryngology
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED
- New Treatment advances and Instrument study in Otolaryngology
- Biomaterial advancement and Implant in ENT
- Covid-19 deterioration related ENT patients
- Treatment and Therapies for Otolaryngology
- ENT healthcare and rehabilitation